Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween Playlist

I forgot to post this one, I guess it's a little late, but oh well.


I have here a playlist I made for our Halloween party. Enjoy.


Funeral for a friend/Love lies bleeding--elton john
Wild night--Van morrison
After midnight--eric clapton
scarecrow--beck
midnight rambler--the rolling stones
time of the seasons--the zombies
Slayed--overseer
brain damage--pink floyd
7 deadly sins--traveling wilburys
sunday blody sunday--U2
Lucretia MacEvil--Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Scary Monsters and Super Creps (live)--David Bowie
Black Magic Woman (Gypsy Queen)--Santana
World Wide Suicide--Pearl Jam
Evil Gal Blues--Dinah Washington
Sympathy for the Devil--The Rolling Stones
Hollywood Nocturne--The Brian Setzer Orchestra
Monster--Steppenwolf
I'm your boogie man--KC and the Sunshine Band
Don't fear the reaper--Blue Oyster Cult
The Killing Moon --Echo and the Bunnyman
The Boogie Monster--Gnarls Barkley
Lie in OUr Graves--DMB
Zombie Zoo--Tom Petty
Skeleton Song--Kate Nash
Evil Ways--Santana
A-Punk--Vampire Weekend
Poison Cup--M Ward
Monster Hospital--Metric
She Drives me Crazy--Fine Young Cannibals
Shadowplay--The killers
Brain Stew--Green Day
I Like Nightmares--The Who
Boris the Spider--The Who
Gravedigger--Dave Matthews
Mack the Knife--Bobby Darin
Bones--The Killers
Cherub Rock--Smashing Pumpkins
Phantom Punch--Sondre Lerche
Bad Moon Rising--CCR
Killer Queen--Queen
Witchy woman--the eagles
superstition--stevie wonder
evil woman--soul hooligan
I put a spell on you--Screamin' jay hawkins
Ghost riders in the sky--the blues brothers
stray cat strut--stray cats
house of wolves--my chemical romance
kiko and the lavender moon--los lobos
werewolves of london--warren zevon
blood--my chemical romance
twisted nerve--bernard Herrmann
Devil inside--INXS
Evil woman--the doobie brothers
alfred hitchcock tv theme--jeff alexander
moondance--van morrison
phantom limb--the shins
dead!--my chemical romance
friday night--lily allen
devil's haircut--beck
young blood--the coasters
season of the witch--the blues brothers
strange brew--cream

No comments: