Thursday, March 20, 2008

FREE STUFF!!!

I love free stuff.

That's why I JUMPED, yes JUMPED at the opportunity to send in for a free projection alarm clock from Pop-Tarts.
I got it in the mail this past week, I'll post pictures later!


And my mom was like "did you see your Barbie watch?" I was like "what?" and she revealed to me a neon yellow wristwatch with pink flowers that my brother found in the cereal box the other morning. It, by the way, is everything I could dream and more in a watch.

I will post pictures of it along with the alarm clock.

I love being home.



ever had a cool cereal box prize? tell me about it and comment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll never forget the old WWF ice cream bars. These bars came wrapped with wrestling playing cards like Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, The Bushwackers, Legion of Doom etc.

My buddies and me would harass the neighborhood ice cream truck driver just so we could collect these crappy cardboard cards.

Those were the days...

You know, how DO you become an ice cream truck man?

Anonymous said...

oops! that's not much of a cereal box prize is it! sorry :)