Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm always ready for a challenge

So I had a full gallon of milk that I opened last night, hoping that I could finish it before I left for the weekend. I was up for the challenge. Unfortunately, half the gallon was gone when I had to leave. Challenge failed.

But a challenge I completed was trying to not drive to Indiana today. I made a wrong turn after I drove my dad to the airport today...I took the expressway south instead of north...(I knew I made the mistake right after I made the exit) so I was driving on some random road for a while, then I took an exit and was driving on that trying to find somewhere to turn around. It was pretty difficult. I was up for the challenge, though, and found my way home before I crossed the border. And I didn't need to ask for directions or call anyone or anything!

Don't worry, I was only on the wrong road for about 15 minutes...so I really wasn't even close to the border.

No comments: